Audio clip attributed to General (retd) Mirza Aslam Baig is fake


 

According to ISPR, the audio clip attributed to General (retd) Mirza Aslam Baig is fake. According to details, the Pakistan Army Public Relations Department (ISPR) has issued an explanatory statement regarding the audio clip circulating on social media attributed to former Army Chief General (retd) Mirza Aslam Baig. According to ARY News, the statement issued by ISPR said that the audio clip attributed to General (retd) Mirza Aslam Baig is fake, the audio clip is part of propaganda.

According to ISPR, the fake audio clip is a misinformation campaign against state institutions. On the other hand, a statement has been issued by the former army chief himself in this regard. Retired General Aslam Baig has said that he refutes the baseless and baseless statements made against the army and the top leadership of the army.

In his statement, he said, "I condemn and refute the vile and baseless statements being made on free media against the army and the top leadership of the army."

He said that the army is my identity, my dignity, its one soldier, one officer is respectable to me, speaking against it and speaking against its dignity is considered immoral for me. The army has given me this recognition. As long as Allah has given me life, my mind, my heart and my tongue will continue to speak the truth in His glory. He said, "My children, the movement against our army is a conspiracy of our enemies. Do not be a part of this conspiracy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inflation in Pakistan reaches 22-month high

Security forces operation against terrorists in Pasni

No-confidence motion, I think we should move towards reconciliation, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed